The Town Administrator assists the Select Board and is responsible for maintaining and improving upon the efficiency and effectiveness of all areas of the Town government under his direction and control.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Including but not limited to:
- Represent Select Board on a daily basis; execute policies of the Board in areas of municipal management, administration, coordination, and supervision.
- Exercises administrative authority over town departments, commissions, boards, committees, and officers under the jurisdiction of the Board of Selectmen.
- Oversee and coordinate the fiscal operations of the Town government.
- Serve as Personnel Administrator.
- Serve as Chief Procurement Officer.
- Serve as interface between Town boards/committees and Town Counsel.