Preliminary Results of the 2020 Town Election can be found here
The Annual Town Election has been rescheduled for Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Note shorter poll hours. The election will take place at Town Hall, 66 Westford St.
Safety during the 2020 Town Election
- Stay home and Vote by Mail. See below for details.
- Voting in Person on Election Day: The Town Clerk, Board of Health, and Police Department have taken measures to decrease risk during COVID-19 in accordance with Governor Baker’s guidelines.
- If you choose to vote in person on Election Day, to assist public safety:
- Be aware of shortened poll hours (11am-7pm)
- Limited number of voters will be allowed inside the building at one time
- Wearing a face covering is encouraged
- Practice safe distancing
- Follow all guidelines and instructions while waiting and voting
The last day to register to vote for Town Election is Saturday, June 20, 2020. The Town Clerk’s office will be open 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM to register voters.
Vote by Mail (Early Voting Ballots)
Early Voting ballots (used for voting by mail) may be requested until noon, the day before the election. Filled ballots must be received by the Town Clerk before the close of polls the day of the election. Voters voting with an Early Voting Ballot may not vote early in person.
To receive an early voting ballot you must make the request in writing. This can be done by submitting an Early Voting Application or requesting a ballot by letter or email to the Town Clerk. The application can be found here, through the Secretary of State website, or contact the Town Clerk at email@example.com or 978-369-6155.