Where Can I find more information on COVID-19?
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The CDC Frequently Ask Questions
- The Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH)
- Mass 211 Frequently Ask Questions
- COVID-19 ESSENTIAL SERVICES under Governor Bakers March 23 Emergency order.
- Can’t find your answer online? Call 2-1-1 for COVID-19 questions 24/7.
- COVID-19 Case Report from the Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency (MEMA)
How do I get a copy of my COVID vaccine status?
To access their COVID-19 vaccination record from the state’s immunization registry and obtain a ‘SMART Health Card’ QR code to indicate proof of vaccination. Massachusetts residents can visit www.myvaxrecords.mass.gov, a web portal that follows national standards for security and privacy and provides residents a way to electronically view and save their COVID-19 vaccine record.
By providing a cell phone number or email address, users can obtain a digital record of their vaccinations recorded in the Massachusetts Immunization Information System. Their COVID-19 vaccination record includes a unique QR code that can be saved to the user’s phone files, camera roll or the Apple Wallet. It can also be printed out for a paper record.
The MyVaxRecords portal is just one way to obtain your COVID vaccination record. Pharmacies that administered the COVID vaccine and many health care providers also make available SMART Health Cards, providing additional options.
For more information about this new resource, visit www.myvaxrecords.mass.gov and see the press release below. If you are a vaccine administering provider and you have questions about updating records in the MIIS, please contact Myvaxrecords@mass.gov for further assistance.
Where Can I find local information pertaining to COVID-19?
- Sign up for Town Alerts through Smart911HERE
- Carlisle Mosquito On-Line HERE
- Sign up for "Breaking News" alert from the Carlisle MosquitoHERE.
- From EMERSON HOSPITAL: LINK HERE for ways you can help.
- Carlisle Neighborhood Response Team:LINK HERE to request support.
- Carlisle Public School
- Health Services at Carlisle Public School
- Concord-Carlisle Regional High School
- Minuteman Regional High School
- Carlisle Board of Health Information
- Carlisle Board of Selectmen Updates
- Carlisle Building Department Information
- Carlisle Council on Aging Information