- Feature Links
- Upcoming Vaccination Clinic
Upcoming Vaccination Clinic
The Carlisle Board of Health is sponsoring a COVID-19 and Flu Vaccination Clinic for children (age 6 months and older) and adults on Tuesday, December 5th from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. in the Carlisle School Cafeteria at the Carlisle Public School.
Residents will need to register for an appointment using the link or QR code below.
Residents are asked to be on time for their appointments.
The Board of Health recommends individuals communicate with their PCP for advice on COVID-19 vaccination.
Please contact the Board of Health at (978) 369-0283 if you have any questions.
COVID-19 Test Kits
Beginning November 20, 2023, every U.S. household can again place an order to receive four more free COVID-19 rapid tests delivered directly to their home. Submit your request at the following link: https://www.covid.gov/tests
MDPH Resources on COVID-19 and COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID-19 Vaccine main page
- COVID-19 vaccinations for children ages 6 months to 4 years old
- COVID-19 vaccinations for children ages 5-17
- Search for a COVID-19 vaccine at vaxfinder.mass.gov
- COVID-19 booster frequently asked questions
- COVID-19 Vaccine Resource Line/2-1-1 is available for individuals who are unable to use Vaxfinder, or have difficulty accessing the internet. Available in English and Spanish and has translators available in approximately 100 additional languages.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Training and Education Resources for Providers: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-vaccine-training-and-education-resources-for-providers
- Multilingual COVID-19 Materials. Resources related to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in multiple languages. Includes videos and printables on topics like vaccine safety, pregnancy and the vaccine, and FAQs.
- Get Treated for COVID-19 – If you
Visit Mass.gov for more information on isolation and COVID protocols