- Feature Links
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The Board of Health recommends individual communicate with your PCP for advice on COVID vaccination. The following are additional sources of information on COVID-19 and COVID-19 Vaccines.
3/15/2023: Healey-Driscoll Administration announced that the state’s COVID-19 public health emergency will end on May 11, 2023, to align with the end of the federal public health emergency. For more information: LINK HERE
- COVID-19 Vaccine main page
- COVID-19 vaccinations for children ages 6 months to 4 years old
- COVID-19 vaccinations for children ages 5-17
- Search for a COVID-19 vaccine at vaxfinder.mass.gov
- COVID-19 booster frequently asked questions
- COVID-19 Vaccine Resource Line/2-1-1 is available for individuals who are unable to use Vaxfinder, or have difficulty accessing the internet. Available in English and Spanish and has translators available in approximately 100 additional languages.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Training and Education Resources for Providers: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-vaccine-training-and-education-resources-for-providers
- Multilingual COVID-19 Materials. Resources related to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in multiple languages. Includes videos and printables on topics like vaccine safety, pregnancy and the vaccine, and FAQs.
CDC COVID RESOURCES HERE
FDA COVID RESOURCES HERE
Guidance if you tested Positive for COVID:
Covid-19 isolation and exposure guidance for the general public HAS BEEN UPDATED: AUGUST 15, 2022. Isolation and exposure precautions are important steps to help stop the spread of COVID-19. For guidance on what to do if you are positive for COVID OR have been a close contact with someone who has COVID please follow the updated guidelines HERE
Please note: : K-12 schools and childcare settings have their own exposure and isolation protocols, which differ slightly from guidance for the general public. For details, please refer to the guidance HERE
Visit Mass.gov for more information on isolation and COVID protocols
Massachusetts Re-OpeningLink to page
COVID-19 VACCINE ClinicsLink to page
Resident COVID TestingLink to page
CoVID-19 ResourcesLink to page
COVID-19 Quarantine & Isolation Calculator from the CDC
NEW, online, mobile-friendly calculator provides an easy-to-use, individualized way to help people follow CDC's quarantine and isolation guidance. The Q&I Calculator is designed to be used by individuals, healthcare providers, businesses, and organizations that are managing COVID-19 cases and close contact exposures.
Please note that the Q&I Calculator is not for people with COVID-19 who are moderately or severely ill or those who have a weakened immune system (immunocompromised)-they should talk to their doctor about when to end isolation.
In addition, this tool does not apply to cases and close contacts identified in certain settings. Parents with children in K-12 schools or early care and education (ECE) programs should consult the program administrator for specific isolation and quarantine guidance in their school or ECE setting
As additional information on COVID-19 transmission has evolved, MDPH has changed its protocols on case follow-up. For updated information on guidelines for ISOLATION and QUARANTINE for close contact refer to Mass.gov information LINK HERE
For up to date information on COVID-19 updates and information of re-opening Massachusetts: LINK HERE.